We Know the Difference
The market of academic writing services offers a wide range of prices for basically same kinds of offer. So why pay more, right? However, there are two definitions of the word “cheap.” And we want you to understand the difference between those two definitions when you are looking for cheap essay writing from an online writing service.
“Cheap” can mean low quality. And a lot of cheap essay writing help comes from these types of agencies. They hire poor foreign students, pay them very little, and the quality of writing you receive is terrible. “Cheap” can also refer to a great price for the quality you get. It may not be the cheapest price, but it is reasonably low for good quality.
How to Choose Cheap Essay Writing Services?
When you land on the website of a cheap essay writing service, check out the following things:
- Read the content on the website. Is it well written in good English? If not, run away. Anything you order will not be acceptable, and you will end up with a poor grade.
- Does the company offer samples of their writing? How are these written?
- Is there a customer support department that gives you detailed information about the products or services you need?
- Do the prices seem too good to be true?
Why Studyker is Different
When you land on the website of a cheap essay writing service you are thinking about using, check out the following things:
- Read the content on the website. Is it well written in good English? If not, run away. This is a cheap essay service run by foreigners using foreign writers. Anything you order will not be acceptable, and you will end up with a poor grade.
- Does the company offer samples of their writing? How are these written?
- Is there a customer support department that is manned by agents who actually work for the company, or are they just using an answering service? And when you contact them, can those agents give you detailed information about the products or services you need?
- Do the prices seem too good to be true? If you pay so little for a piece of writing, what kind of writer do you think you are going to get?
Here is Why We Are the Bests Cheap Essay Writing Service
As we said, we keep our overhead costs low and rely on a large number of orders. Because of this, we are able to offer you the following at a very reasonable price:
- The best writers in the industry. All of our writers are degreed professionals who only write in the topic fields of their degrees. And we match the level of degrees with the academic levels of our customers.
- 24-hour customer service by agents we actually hire and train – no answering service here. You can contact them by phone, live chat, or email
- A system for you to talk directly with your assigned writer, through a personal and password-protected account.
- The right to request as many revisions to your final piece as you need until you are happy.
- We can meet any deadline – just name it.
We will provide a number of freebies – title page, table of contents, bibliography, and any format style you need. In additional to this, we guarantee the following, or you get your money back:
- Plagiarism-free original writing. We check it before it is delivered to you
- Complete confidentiality when you use Studyker. We encrypt your personal information and will never reveal it to anyone else. Other supposed cheap custom essay writing services will often sell or trade your information. With us, you have full privacy – always.
- Safe and secure payment methods. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. But we do not collect or store your financial information. We use a secure third-party payment processor for this – one that many major online retailers also use.
- Revisions until you are satisfied. We never want a customer to leave us unhappy about what they have received. Your writer will keep working for you until you are thrilled.
Lowest Prices? No. Best Prices for the Quality? Yes.
There is an old saying, “You get what you pay for.” In the writing industry, nothing could be truer. There are many writing services that will undercut our prices. But they are inferior and often unsafe. We have the lowest prices for the quality that you can find anywhere. Feel free to check out how we measure up to the competition.
Place your first order right now. We guarantee you will be thrilled with what we can produce for you at a price you find reasonable and with service you can’t beat.
When You Need Thesis Statement Help
Way back in middle school, you were introduced to the thesis statement. You were assigned an essay, and, in the introductory paragraph, you had to come up with a sentence that told the reader the “point” you were going to make in that essay. Good thesis statements provided the reader with a solid idea of where you were going with your essay.
For example, if you were writing an essay on the causes of the Civil War, your thesis statement might be something like this: “While there were a number of causes for the civil War, they all related to an overriding cause – states’ rights versus the power of the federal government.”
By the time you were in high school, you were producing research papers, and your thesis statements may have become a bit more complex, but, still, the purpose was to provide the reader with the major point you would be making, through evidence contained in that paper.
College research papers also required thesis statements, even though the complexity may have increased.
Now You are Facing That Graduate Thesis
Producing a Master’s or Ph.D. thesis is a new “ball game.” Now, the term “thesis” takes on a new meaning. And getting thesis statement help may very well be necessary, in order to begin the project correctly.
The thesis statement for a graduate level thesis is actually based upon a research question and the development of a hypothesis for that research question. The hypothesis becomes the thesis statement for the entire project.
Before you can arrive at your thesis statement, you have a few steps to follow:
- You will need to identify your broad topic area for research
- Within that broad topic area, you will then need to isolate a specific area that you wish to research.
- You will then need to conduct an initial review of the current research literature, in order to formulate a research question and hypothesis for that specific area.
Suppose, for example, that you are a graduate education student and you have a strong interest in programs that address the needs of at-risk middle school students. From your initial research, you have decided that you want to explore the impact of multi-year programs that keep those students with the same teachers throughout their middle school years (as opposed to a change in teachers each year). Obviously, your research question will be something like this: What is the impact on achievement and behaviors of middle school students who are placed with the same teachers for their entire middle school years?
From that you will formulate your hypothesis or thesis statement: Keeping at-risk students with the same teachers for their three middle school years will positively impact their academic achievement and their behaviors. Your project will then involve a scholarly methodology for examining this hypothesis – perhaps matched pairs of students in control and experimental groups.
And if you have not had experience crafting a hypothesis, or if you are simply unsure of how to word it, then you should get help writing a thesis statement. There are a couple of things you can do that will help:
- You can review the abstracts and introductions of the literature that you are reviewing for your own thesis. You will get a good idea of how these thesis statements are developed.
- Speak with your advisor. He/she may be a good resource for helping you to develop your statement.
- You can use a professional writing service that specializes in thesis and dissertation. You can order help with thesis statement writing if you provide the details of your research project and your hypothesis.
It’s Important to Get It Right
You cannot move forward on your thesis until you have that statement perfectly crafted and approved by your advisor. And so, it only makes sense that, if you are struggling with the wording, you get some help. Remember, while you may have written hundreds of thesis statements for essays and papers in the past, this one is different from the rest, both in language and in scope.
Studyker is here to help you. We offer Ph.D. scholars in all content fields, and all you have to do is say, “Help me write a thesis statement,” and we will have the perfect expert on it. We offer any type of thesis or dissertation help – customized, confidential, and guaranteed to be exactly as you expect.
Don’t hesitate. Just tell us, “I need help writing a thesis,” provide the details, and let us go to work for you. We have already helped thousands just like you.